It has been some time since my last post because a majority of my efforts have been on re-tweaking the way I communicate with our students and church. I have switched from a paid hosting service to blogger (just like this one) in order to have an easier way to get "fresh" information out. I still have to build some static pages for http://www.pinevalleybc.org so when people look for information on the student ministry of our church they can see our purpose and structure. They can go to http://wwww.pvbcfirehouse.org for the up to date events and what not. Also, I have been trying to push info through Facebook now more than ever, it seems that's the only way to get info to most of our students. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- Being blessed with a loving wife and family.
- Working with a staff that try to work as a team and help each other.
- Preaching through Ecclesiastes on Wednesday night
- Seeing God working in the lives of our students and leaders.
- Heading toward Christmas time with my wife. She's a nut about it.
- Chilling with Donna and our Dog Baxley.
- Driving on the beach at the north end of Carolina Beach.
- Listening to "Cabin Music" on Due South Soundtrack and feeling instantly relaxed. (Music Therapy at its best)
- Running fire calls that make a difference (Fire, Rescue, or EMS).
- Playing XBOX Games with some online guys my age (Shout Out To Fallen Unity).
- The New Verizon Motorola Droid - It looks so cool.
- My Zune 80G with Music Pass.
- Of course having God love me and accept me with all my faults and still working things out for my good as I am obedient.
- The fact that detainees from Guantanamo Bay will be in the US even as close as the Naval Brig in Charleston.
- Selfish People!
- Turning 40 on December 16
- Black Eye Peas (The food and the group)
- The fact that those who consider themselves to be "intolerant" are actually "intolerant" of those whom they think are NOT "intolerant"
- Breathing Second Hand Smoke
- Watching people I love who know better making stupid mistakes
- Insurance Companies
Thanks for stopping by and my encouragement for you today it my life verse!
Exodus 14:14 "I the Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still!"
Post a Comment