Today was a whirlwind of driving, deadlines, sign ups, details, logistics and ministry. Beginning at 9 AM we gathered in the parking lot to embark on this adventure called MFUGE. This is a week long mission trip in Charleston, SC where kids do a variety of jobs to minister to the community. I am so thankful for their hearts. No one complained when the AC went out on the bus, they have conducted themselves with respect for themselves, us and the church and went to bed hungry. God holds some special blessing for them this week, I just know it. Our days will start at 6am and often end by midnight. Please, Pray for God to first work in our hearts that it may spill out to those we are connected with.
Matthew 22:37-39 New Living Translation (NLT)
37 Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.
Final Thoughts For The Day:
- Thank you God for getting us here safely.
- It's really cool to be staying in the same dorms I stayed in as a student here at Charleston Southern University.
- The MFUGE Staff was extremely courteous and helpful.
- The Worship Team will do a great job of leading us to God's Throne
- Tomorrow is a new day to love God more and love other's more.