- Rejoice with someone that has a reason to rejoice.
- Laugh when something is funny, better yet find something to make your friend laugh.
- Don't take yourself so seriously (You and i will never be as good as we want people to think we are :)
- Don't be too proud to cry with someone who is crying.
- If you don't know what to say in a tough situation, just be there in the moment and stay quiet.
- Don't tell someone if they need you just call or text. They will not do it. Make an effort to help them with whatever you've got.
- If you tell someone you will pray for them, do it!
- Find something you can add to this list and do it.
John 15:12-14 New Living Translation (NLT)
12 This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you. 13 There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command.